Open topic with navigation
Working with Helix ALM items in JIRA
If your team uses both Helix ALM and JIRA, you may be able to view Helix ALM items attached to issues in JIRA.
Before you can work with Helix ALM items in JIRA, the administrator must install and configure the Helix ALM for JIRA add-on for your JIRA instance. See Configuring the Helix ALM for JIRA add-on.
Attached items are displayed in the Helix ALM Items area in JIRA issues.
Note: You must be logged in to Helix ALM Web to view item information in JIRA. If you are not logged in, click Log In in the Helix ALM Items area in the issue.
- To view the item details, click the item Tag or Summary. The item opens in Helix ALM Web.
- To view attached issues from a different Helix ALM project, select the Project.
- To narrow the number of items in the list, click an item type. Click All to view all item types.
- To navigate between multiple pages of items, click the arrows.
Using the Helix ALM menu
You can also perform actions from the Helix ALM menu in JIRA.
- To change the project selected by default when you view items attached to issues, click Helix ALM and select Switch Project. The Switch Helix ALM Project dialog box opens. Select a project and click Switch.
- To open Helix ALM, click Helix ALM and select Go to Helix ALM. Helix ALM Web opens and displays the dashboard for the project. You may need to log in.
- To log out, click Helix ALM and select Log Out. Click Log Out to confirm logging out.