Open topic with navigation
1. Select the folder you want to add the new folder to on the Folders list window.
2. Click Add and then select Folder.
The Add Folder dialog box opens.
3. Enter a Name and Description.
4. Select an Access option.
Note: Access configured for parent folders is shared with all child folders. You can only change security access on parent folders.
5. The read-only Path field contains the folder the new folder will be created in. Click Browse to select a different folder.
6. Select a folder Type. The tabs displayed depend on the selected folder type.
Note: Click the Configure button to create or change a folder type. See Configuring folder types
7. Click the Details tab to enter details about the folder. This information is displayed in the Details pane when the folder is open in the Folders list window. See Entering folder details.
8. Click the Web View tab to set the default web page for the folder. The page is displayed in the Web View pane when the folder is open in the Folders list window. See Setting the default folder web page.
9. Click the Release Planning tab to calculate the required release effort. This information is displayed in the Release Planning pane when the folder is open in the Folders list window. See Configuring release planning information.
10. Click Add.
The folder is added.
Note: You may be prompted to enter an electronic signature and change reason. See Entering electronic signatures.